The Technology Summit for the NFP Sector
Date: Wednesday 30 November 2016
Location: etc. venues, 8 Fenchurch Place, London EC3M 4PB
Are you evaluating the CRM, website, marketing automation and associated technologies marketplace? Not sure where to start? Let’s face it, there isn’t exactly a Which? magazine for CRM technologies.
You might be looking to:
- develop your CRM and digital engagement strategy
- be guided through the CRM/CMS solutions ‘minefield’
- find out what a modern ‘digital engagement’ strategy looks like for you
- find out how to enhance your CRM/CMS/marketing automation technologies
- meet industry experts, find out more about best practice in the sector and what future holds
Book onto TechSmart – The Technology Summit for the NFP sector. If you come with a colleague from your organisation you can now book two passes and save 10% on each
Featuring up to 30 exhibitors and speakers from the CRM and associated technologies marketplace, TechSmart is a must-attend event for board-level directors, senior managers, IT managers and decision makers with purchasing power.
TechSmart is a unique opportunity to hear from some of the most advanced and leading-edge suppliers who are bringing their technology solutions to the NFP Sector.
The Summit programme will include three educational strands focussing on the following topics:
- Events and Integration
- Emailing marketing and Social Media
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Dominic Campbell, co-Director of will speak about good practice in digital procurement and what he is hoping to achieve in his role as Chair of the techUK’s first ever Local Public Services Board.
Free must-have reports for anyone considering a CRM project
- Why do CRM projects succeed or fail? An in-depth sector research study
- The “Definitive Guide” to Microsoft Dynamics